Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Black Grapes Ice Cream Recipe


Ingredients

(1) 1 litre milk
(2) 11 table spoons sugar
(3) 2 table spoons corn flour
(4) 1 tea spoon china grass
(5) 4 table spoons milk powder
(6) 1 cup cream
(7) A pinch stabilizer
(8) 3/4 tea spoon vanilla essence
(9) 1 cup black currants

Note: If you want to added only corn flour, add 4 table spoons of the flour and avoid china grass.

Method

(1) Boil the milk for 15 minutes. Add sugar and boil it for 5 minutes.
(2) Dissolve the corn flour in cold milk. Add it to the boiling milk and boil further for 10 minutes. Remove it from the flame.
(3) Dissolve the china grass and the milk powder in cold milk. Add to the milk mixture. Cool it. Add the cream, stabilizer, colour and essence.
(4) Blend the raisins in the mixer and prepare thick paste (the skin should be ground properly).
(5) Add this paste to the milk mixture. Churn 3 times for 1 second each.
(6) Pour the mixture into an aluminium container and keep it in the freezer to set.
(7) When it is fully set, churn again in the mixer until a smooth mixture is formed. Keep in the freezer again until it is fully set.

Note: Take half of the quantity for 7 to 8 persons.

Courtesy - Aneri - My Favourite Recipe

Blogger

I am passionate blogger cum B.Tech. Computer engineering graduate. I love writing blog post. I spend my free time in writing blog post that will useful to everyone (including me). I have had some success making money blogging and want to help others do the same. I just figured that by creating a great and free resource a lot of links would follow – and they have. Some people ask me how they can repay me – which is not necessary -but for those wanting to show their appreciation, I just say linking to the article from their blog is the best compensation I could receive. Thanks for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright @ 2013 Expose & Explore India.

Designed by Kcon Technosoft