Sunday, September 7, 2014

Sabudana Thalipeeth Recipes | Navratri Vrat Recipes


Ingredients:
  • Salt to taste
  • Ghee or Butter
  • Chopped coriander leaves
  • 1 cup Sabudana / sago seeds
  • 1 small potato boiled and mashed
  • Coarse paste of green chillies and cumin
  • Roasted peanut powder

Method:- 

1) Wash and soak sabudana in enough water for 30 mts. After 1/2 hour drain excess water, cover and keep it overnight. In the morning add few splashes of water, cover and keep for 1 hour.

2) Mix green chiilies and cumin seeds and make a coarse paste.

3) Mix soaked sabudana, chilli paste, coriander leaves, salt, roasted peanut powder, boiled potato together and make a soft dough. (add few splashes of water if required)

4) Take any plastic thin, make a small ball from the dough, sprinkle few drops of water on plastic thin, place the dough and just press it in round shape by hand.

5) Heat pan on a medium high, add some oil and place thalipeeth and roast till it gets nice golden color from both the sides.

6) Serve hot with yogurt, chutney or sauce!

Tips

1) Sabudana for thalipeeth works great if its over soaked, soft and little bit soggy.

2) For plastic thin - use paper in which frozen parathas are wrapped.

3) Substitute green chillies by using red chilli powder.

Blogger

I am passionate blogger cum B.Tech. Computer engineering graduate. I love writing blog post. I spend my free time in writing blog post that will useful to everyone (including me). I have had some success making money blogging and want to help others do the same. I just figured that by creating a great and free resource a lot of links would follow – and they have. Some people ask me how they can repay me – which is not necessary -but for those wanting to show their appreciation, I just say linking to the article from their blog is the best compensation I could receive. Thanks for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright @ 2013 Expose & Explore India.

Designed by Kcon Technosoft