Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Coffee Ice Cream Recipe


Ingredients

(1) 2 and half cups milk
(2) 1 tbsp cornflour
(3) 1/2 cup sugar
(4) 1 1/2 tbsp instant coffee granules
(5) 1/4 tsp vanilla essence
(6) 3/4 cup (150 grams) fresh cream

Method

(1) Dissolve the coffee in 1 tablespoon of hot water and keep aside.
(2) Dissolve the cornflour in ½ cup of milk and keep aside.
(3) In a pan, combine 2 cups of milk with the sugar and bring to a boil.
(4) Simmer for 5 to 7 minutes and add the milk and cornflour paste.
(5) Simmer for 2 to 3 minutes till it is of a coating consistency.
(6) Add the coffee solution and mix well. Cool completely.
(7) Add the vanilla essence and cream and mix well.
(8) Pour into a shallow container. Cover and freeze till it is almost set.
(9) Divide the mixture into 2 batches and churn each batch separately in a blender till it is smooth.
(10) Transfer both the batches into a shallow container. Cover and freeze till it is firm. Scoop and serve.

Courtesy - Tarla Dalal

Blogger

I am passionate blogger cum B.Tech. Computer engineering graduate. I love writing blog post. I spend my free time in writing blog post that will useful to everyone (including me). I have had some success making money blogging and want to help others do the same. I just figured that by creating a great and free resource a lot of links would follow – and they have. Some people ask me how they can repay me – which is not necessary -but for those wanting to show their appreciation, I just say linking to the article from their blog is the best compensation I could receive. Thanks for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright @ 2013 Expose & Explore India.

Designed by Kcon Technosoft