Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Chocolate Sauce Recipe


Ingredients

(1) 200 ml milk
(2) 2 table spoons sugar
(3) 2 table spoons cocoa powder
(4) 3 tea spoons corn flour

Method

(1) Mix milk, sugar, cocoa powder and corn flour. Boil the mixture with stirring it constantly.
(2) When the mixture thickens, remove it from the flame. Cool it.
(3) It can be used as a topping on vanilla, or chocolate ice cream.
(4) It can also be added to the milk.

Note:
(1) Various ready made sauces like strawberry, peach, lichi, black grapes, etc. are available.
(2) Pieces of various seasonal fruits can be placed on the top of the ice cream with the sauce of same variety of fruit. For example, serve strawberry ice cream topped with strawberry sauce and decorate it with pieces of strawberry.

Courtesy - Aneri - My Favourite Recipe

Blogger

I am passionate blogger cum B.Tech. Computer engineering graduate. I love writing blog post. I spend my free time in writing blog post that will useful to everyone (including me). I have had some success making money blogging and want to help others do the same. I just figured that by creating a great and free resource a lot of links would follow – and they have. Some people ask me how they can repay me – which is not necessary -but for those wanting to show their appreciation, I just say linking to the article from their blog is the best compensation I could receive. Thanks for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright @ 2013 Expose & Explore India.

Designed by Kcon Technosoft