Wednesday, September 10, 2014

White Pumpkin Kulfi Recipe


An unusual and delicious variation of kulfi. (For 12 kulfi moulds)

Ingredients

(1) 3 slices bread
(2) 1½ litres milk
(3) 1 cup white pumpkin
(4) 1 cup sugar
(5) 1 teaspoon powdered cardamoms

Method

(1) Remove the crusts from the slices of bread. Soak the slices in ¾ cup of milk for 15 minutes.
(2) Grate the white pumpkin and cook it over a low flame in a vessel covered with a lid. Add a little water if required. Cool.
(3) Make a fine pulp of the cooked pumpkin and bread in a blender.
(4) Boil the milk on low heat till it has reduced to ½ its original quantity. Add the sugar and boil for another 10 minutes. Remove from heat and cool.
(5) Mix the milk with the pumpkin-bread pulp and cardamom powder. Fill the mixture into special moulds or a box and place in the freezer to set.

Courtesy - Aneri - My Favourite Recipe

Blogger

I am passionate blogger cum B.Tech. Computer engineering graduate. I love writing blog post. I spend my free time in writing blog post that will useful to everyone (including me). I have had some success making money blogging and want to help others do the same. I just figured that by creating a great and free resource a lot of links would follow – and they have. Some people ask me how they can repay me – which is not necessary -but for those wanting to show their appreciation, I just say linking to the article from their blog is the best compensation I could receive. Thanks for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright @ 2013 Expose & Explore India.

Designed by Kcon Technosoft