Sunday, September 7, 2014

Decorative Mixed Salad Recipe


Ingredients

( 1 ) Cabbage (grated)
( 2 ) Tomatoes (small pieces)
( 3 ) Cucumber (grated)
( 4 ) Carrots (grated)
( 5 ) Grapes
( 6 ) Beetroot (boiled and cut 1 slice. Grate the remaining)
( 7 ) Apple (cut into small pieces)
( 8 ) Desiccated coconut
( 9 ) Groundnut powder
(10) Cumin seeds (powdered)
(11) Ginger-chilli paste

For the masala :

( 1 ) Desiccated coconut
( 2 ) Groundnut powder
( 3 ) Sugar and cumin seeds
( 4 ) A little citric acid
( 5 ) Garam masala
( 6 ) Salt to taste

Method

( 1 ) Add salt to the cabbage and keep it aside for some time. Squeeze it lightly to remove the water.
( 2 ) Mix the masala with the salad ingredients except beetroot, grapes, apple, tomatoes and a little desiccated coconut.
( 3 ) Spread the salad in a serving dish. Cover the four parts of the dish with beetroot. Colour half of the desiccated coconut with edible yellow colour and leave the remaining half white.
( 4 ) Place the beetroot slice in the centre of the dish.
( 5 ) Place 4 cuts on the tomatoes and place it on the beetroot slice.
( 6 ) Cover two parts with white desiccated coconut and two parts with yellow coloured desiccated coconut. Place the fruit pieces at the edge.

Courtesy - Aneri - My Favourite Recipe

Blogger

I am passionate blogger cum B.Tech. Computer engineering graduate. I love writing blog post. I spend my free time in writing blog post that will useful to everyone (including me). I have had some success making money blogging and want to help others do the same. I just figured that by creating a great and free resource a lot of links would follow – and they have. Some people ask me how they can repay me – which is not necessary -but for those wanting to show their appreciation, I just say linking to the article from their blog is the best compensation I could receive. Thanks for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright @ 2013 Expose & Explore India.

Designed by Kcon Technosoft