Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Kesar Ice Cream Recipe


Ingredients

(1) 1 litre milk
(2) 11 table spoons sugar
(3) 2 table spoons corn flour
(4) 3 table spoons milk powder
(5) 1 tea spoon china grass
(6) 1 cup cream
(7) 1/4 tea spoon kesar powder (add it to the cream)
(8) Add 1/2 tea spoon cardamom powder
(9) Few drops edible yellow colour

Method

(1) Boil the milk.
(2) Add sugar and boil it for 15 minutes. Dissolve the corn flour in a little cold milk. Add it to the milk and boil it for 10 minutes. Remove it from the flame.
(3) Add the china grass dissolved in a little cold milk.
(4) Cool the mixture and add the cream to it. Add the colouring and flavouring as required. Churn the mixture in the mixer and pour it in the ice cream containers and freeze it till it sets.
(5) When it is fully set, churn again and set freeze again until it is firm.
(6) Serve topped with chocolate sauce or orange sauce.

Courtesy - Aneri - My Favourite Recipe

Blogger

I am passionate blogger cum B.Tech. Computer engineering graduate. I love writing blog post. I spend my free time in writing blog post that will useful to everyone (including me). I have had some success making money blogging and want to help others do the same. I just figured that by creating a great and free resource a lot of links would follow – and they have. Some people ask me how they can repay me – which is not necessary -but for those wanting to show their appreciation, I just say linking to the article from their blog is the best compensation I could receive. Thanks for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright @ 2013 Expose & Explore India.

Designed by Kcon Technosoft