Sunday, September 7, 2014

Dry Fruit Salad Recipe


Ingredients

( 1 ) 1½ litres milk
( 2 ) 50 grams custard powder
( 3 ) 150 grams sugar
( 4 ) 50 grams ka½u
( 5 ) 20 grams raisins
( 6 ) 80 grams figs
( 7 ) 50 grams walnuts
( 8 ) A few almonds
( 9 ) A few cardamom seeds
(10) Few strands of kesar
(11) Afewpistas
(12) 100 grams of vanilla ice-cream

Method

( 1 ) Boil the milk with constant stirring. Dissolve the custard powder in a little cold milk and add it to boiling milk.
( 2 ) Add sugar. Cook till the sugar dissolves completely. Remove from fires cool and refrigerate it.
( 3 ) Chop ka½u into small pieces. Soak ka½u and raisins in water for 1 hour. Then strain them.
( 4 ) Soak figs, cut into small pieces for 6 hours then strain and refrigerate them.
( 5 ) Soak almonds for 6 hours in water. Remove the skin. If it does not peel off easily then boil the almonds for a few minutes.
( 6 ) Chop the almonds and the walnuts and powder the cardamom. Dissolve kesar in little milk. Chop the pistas into small pieces.
( 7 ) Add all ingredients except figs and ice-cream to milk.
( 8 ) While serving add figs and ice-cream. Serve chilled.

Courtesy - Aneri - My Favourite Recipe

Blogger

I am passionate blogger cum B.Tech. Computer engineering graduate. I love writing blog post. I spend my free time in writing blog post that will useful to everyone (including me). I have had some success making money blogging and want to help others do the same. I just figured that by creating a great and free resource a lot of links would follow – and they have. Some people ask me how they can repay me – which is not necessary -but for those wanting to show their appreciation, I just say linking to the article from their blog is the best compensation I could receive. Thanks for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright @ 2013 Expose & Explore India.

Designed by Kcon Technosoft