Monday, September 8, 2014

Vegetable Manchurian Recipe


Ingredients

Another popular dish which is similar to Indian vegetable pakodas but which is mixed with a hot and spicy soya sauce.

FOR THE MANCHURIANS

(1) ½ cup chopped cauliflower
(2) ½ cup chopped carrot
(3) 1 cup flour
(4) ¼ teaspoon soda bicarbonate
(5) Salt to taste

FOR THE SAUCE

(1) large onion/ chopped
(2) 6 cloves garlic, chopped
(3) 3 green chillies, chopped
(4) 3 tablespoons oil
(5) 1 tablespoon soya sauce
(6) ¼ teaspoon chilli sauce
(7) 1/3 cup water and salt to taste
(8) ¼ teaspoon mono sodium glutamate (aji-no-moto)

Method

FOR THE MANCHURIANS

(1) Mix all the ingredients for the manchurian and make a batter as for pakodas. Deep fry the small balls till they turn light brown.

FOR THE SAUCE

(1) Fry the onion, garlic and chillies in 3 tablespoons of oil till they become brown.
(2) Add the soya sauce, chilli sauce, lfa cup water, salt and aji-no-moto.
(3) Boil once. Mix in the fried manchurians. Simmer and stir occasionally till the sauce has been absorbed and all the manchurians are evenly coated with it. Serve hot.



Courtesy - Aneri - My Favourite Recipe

Blogger

I am passionate blogger cum B.Tech. Computer engineering graduate. I love writing blog post. I spend my free time in writing blog post that will useful to everyone (including me). I have had some success making money blogging and want to help others do the same. I just figured that by creating a great and free resource a lot of links would follow – and they have. Some people ask me how they can repay me – which is not necessary -but for those wanting to show their appreciation, I just say linking to the article from their blog is the best compensation I could receive. Thanks for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright @ 2013 Expose & Explore India.

Designed by Kcon Technosoft