Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Ghari Recipe


Ingredients

( 1 ) 100 grams maida
( 2 ) A little pure ghee for the puri
( 3 ) 10 grams badam-pista powder
( 4 ) 1 table spoon milk powder (optional)
( 5 ) A little cardamom, mace (javantri) and nutmeg powder
( 6 ) 100 grams mawa
( 7 ) 60 grams powdered sugar
( 8 ) Dalda ghee for frying
( 9 ) 10 grams powdered sugar, a little of pure ghee and a little of dalda ghee to pour on the ghari.

Method

( 1 ) Add enough ghee to the maida. Rub well. Knead the dough using cold water. Divide the dough into small portions. Make a puri from each portion.
( 2 ) Mix badam-pista powder, milk powder, cardamom powder, nutmeg and mace powder.
( 3 ) Roast the mawa on slow flame. When ghee separates add almonds, pista, nutmeg, cardamom and mace powder. Cook for 1 minute.
( 4 ) Cool and add powdered sugar.
( 5 ) Cut the puri into a square sha Stuff the mawa mixture in the p Cover the mixture by drawing up edges towards each other. Water r be used to make the edges stick v each other.
( 6 ) Fry them in ghee. Cool them. H some dalda ghee and a little of p ghee. Remove it from the flame ; add powdered sugar. For ½ cup g' add 1 table spoon of sugar. Dip ghari in this mixture for 2-3 times; put it in a thali.
( 7 ) If a thicker layer is desired than the ghari in the refrigerator and tl again dip it in ghee after some time.



Courtesy - Aneri - My Favourite Recipe

Blogger

I am passionate blogger cum B.Tech. Computer engineering graduate. I love writing blog post. I spend my free time in writing blog post that will useful to everyone (including me). I have had some success making money blogging and want to help others do the same. I just figured that by creating a great and free resource a lot of links would follow – and they have. Some people ask me how they can repay me – which is not necessary -but for those wanting to show their appreciation, I just say linking to the article from their blog is the best compensation I could receive. Thanks for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright @ 2013 Expose & Explore India.

Designed by Kcon Technosoft