Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Dudhi Halwa Recipe


Ingredients

( 1 ) 250 grams dudhi
( 2 ) 3 table spoons ghee
( 3 ) 3 cups milk
( 4 ) 100 grams sugar
( 5 ) A few cardamom seeds (powdered)
( 6 ) 150 grams mawa
( 7 ) Silver foil for decoration

Method

( 1 ) Peel the dudhi and grate it. Add water and boil it in a pressure cooker. Strain through a muslin cloth.
( 2 ) Roast it in a little ghee for some time. Add boiling milk and stir properly.
( 3 ) When it thickens add sugar. Cook for sometime till the water from the sugar evaporates. Add a little ghee and remove the halwa from the flame.
( 4 ) Add cardamom powder. Spread the mixture on a greased dish. Decorate with silver foil.
( 5 ) If mawa has to be added, add it after all the water of sugar evaporates. The mawa has to be roasted a little.
( 6 ) Green colour may be also added if desired. If mawa is used, milk is not required.

Courtesy - Aneri - My Favourite Recipe

Blogger

I am passionate blogger cum B.Tech. Computer engineering graduate. I love writing blog post. I spend my free time in writing blog post that will useful to everyone (including me). I have had some success making money blogging and want to help others do the same. I just figured that by creating a great and free resource a lot of links would follow – and they have. Some people ask me how they can repay me – which is not necessary -but for those wanting to show their appreciation, I just say linking to the article from their blog is the best compensation I could receive. Thanks for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright @ 2013 Expose & Explore India.

Designed by Kcon Technosoft