Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Chickoo Chocolate Halwa Recipe

Ingredients

( 1 ) 250 grams chikoo
( 2 ) 3 table spoons ghee
( 3 ) 500 grams mawa
( 4 ) 200 grams sugar
( 5 ) 5-6 tea spoons drinking chocolate
( 6 ) Cardamom powder as desired
( 7 ) Silver foil for decoration

Method

( 1 ) Cut the chikoos into small pieces and roast in 1 table spoon of ghee.
( 2 ) In another frypan roast the mawa in 1 table spoon ghee. When the mawa is roasted add sugar. When the sugar dissolves and it thickens, add it to the roasted chikoo pulp.
( 3 ) When the pulp thickens add 1 table spoon ghee and remove it from the flame. Add the drinking chocolate and cardamom powder.
( 4 ) Spread in a greased dish.

Note : If the halwa has to be made in large quantity grated dudhi may be roasted with chikoo. To obtain the desired brown colour cocoa powder may also be added to it.

Courtesy - Aneri - My Favourite Recipe

Blogger

I am passionate blogger cum B.Tech. Computer engineering graduate. I love writing blog post. I spend my free time in writing blog post that will useful to everyone (including me). I have had some success making money blogging and want to help others do the same. I just figured that by creating a great and free resource a lot of links would follow – and they have. Some people ask me how they can repay me – which is not necessary -but for those wanting to show their appreciation, I just say linking to the article from their blog is the best compensation I could receive. Thanks for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright @ 2013 Expose & Explore India.

Designed by Kcon Technosoft