Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Chikoo Halwa Recipe

Ingredients

(1) Ripe Chikoos (peeled,cored & mashed) 6
(2) Khoya (crumbled) 100 Gms
(3) Sugar 1/2Cup
(4) Ghee 2 Tb.Sp
(5) Water 1/8 Cup
(6) Almond (silvered) Few
(7) Melon seeds Few

Method:

(1) Dissolve the Sugar in the water & preper a thick syrup. Put the mushed chikoos, khoya & Ghee in the syrup & fry lightly, Over a very low flame.
(2) Pour into a greased plate & leave the cool.
(3) Serve Sprinkled with nuts and melon seeds.



Courtesy - Aneri - My Favourite Recipe

Blogger

I am passionate blogger cum B.Tech. Computer engineering graduate. I love writing blog post. I spend my free time in writing blog post that will useful to everyone (including me). I have had some success making money blogging and want to help others do the same. I just figured that by creating a great and free resource a lot of links would follow – and they have. Some people ask me how they can repay me – which is not necessary -but for those wanting to show their appreciation, I just say linking to the article from their blog is the best compensation I could receive. Thanks for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright @ 2013 Expose & Explore India.

Designed by Kcon Technosoft