Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Fresh Coconut Halwa Recipe

Ingredients

( 1 ) 1 coconut
( 2 ) 125 grams ghee
( 3 ) 175 grams mawa
( 4 ) 150 grams sugar
( 5 ) Few strands kesar
( 6 ) Nuts as desired (kajus, raisins, almonds)
( 7 ) Cardamom powder as desired

Method

( 1 ) Crush or grate the coconut. Heat the ghee and roast the grated coconut in it till it becomes light pink.
( 2 ) Add roasted mawa to it.
( 3 ) Prepare two thread sugar syrup and add it to the coconut mixture.
( 4 ) When it thickens add a little ghee. Remove it from flame. Add cardamom powder and the kesar. Decorate the halwa with chopped nuts. Kesar may be added to the syrup.

Note : For five persons 500 gms grated coconut is required.



Courtesy - Aneri - My Favourite Recipe


Blogger

I am passionate blogger cum B.Tech. Computer engineering graduate. I love writing blog post. I spend my free time in writing blog post that will useful to everyone (including me). I have had some success making money blogging and want to help others do the same. I just figured that by creating a great and free resource a lot of links would follow – and they have. Some people ask me how they can repay me – which is not necessary -but for those wanting to show their appreciation, I just say linking to the article from their blog is the best compensation I could receive. Thanks for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright @ 2013 Expose & Explore India.

Designed by Kcon Technosoft