Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Paneer Barfi Recipe


Ingredients

( 1 ) 1 litre milk
( 2 ) 1 lime
( 3 ) 1 cup sugar
( 4 ) 5 strands of kesar (dissolved in a little milk)
( 5 ) 5 cardamom pods
( 6 ) A few almonds, a few pistas
( 7 ) Silver foil for decoration

Method

( 1 ) Boil milk. Add lime juice till paneer is formed. Strain and tie it in a muslin cloth. Place some weight on it. Keep aside for 2 hours. All the water will be removed.
( 2 ) Knead the paneer well. Make sugar syrup with sugar and enough water. Make one thread sugar syrup.
( 3 ) Add kesar, paneer and the cardamom powder. When it is thick enough remove from flame and spread in a greased dish. Decorate with chopped almonds and pistas. (If you like chocolate taste sprinkle grated chocolate.)
( 4 ) Make balls from the thickened mawa.

Variation

( 1 ) Cut the silver foil into square shape. Decorate the balls. The balls will seem to be of two colours, white from above and yellow below.
( 2 ) Decorate with cardamom or pista powder.



Courtesy - Aneri - My Favourite Recipe

Blogger

I am passionate blogger cum B.Tech. Computer engineering graduate. I love writing blog post. I spend my free time in writing blog post that will useful to everyone (including me). I have had some success making money blogging and want to help others do the same. I just figured that by creating a great and free resource a lot of links would follow – and they have. Some people ask me how they can repay me – which is not necessary -but for those wanting to show their appreciation, I just say linking to the article from their blog is the best compensation I could receive. Thanks for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright @ 2013 Expose & Explore India.

Designed by Kcon Technosoft